How to Replace Bushings?
Bushings normaly used for vehical and machine to reduce friction or vibration at joints. A bad bushing will make noises, irregular wear on the tires… For a Car, suspension bushing, such as contol arm bushing need to be do a regular replacement.
Here are the steps for control arm bushing replacement.
1. Before starting, please be sure you do some necessary protection for hands and eyes.
2. Remove the wheel
3. Release upper and Lower control arm ball Joint
4. Release sway bar link
5. Remove control mounting bolts
6. Remove control arm
7. Remove the bushings(make a mark to record the right direction)
8. Place new bushing
9. Reinstall the control arm and wheel
Pages: 1 2